Join Dual Olympian and Ironman Ky Hurst on Team CanTeen!
Be part of Australia’s most exciting triathlon event and help change the lives of young people living with cancer.
Every day, 63 young Aussies will be affected by the impacts of cancer. CanTeen offers vital practical and emotional support for 12-25-year old’s with cancer in their worlds, whether it’s their own diagnosis, a close family member’s cancer, or the death of a loved one.
Commit to raising a minimum of $1,500 and make a real difference in the lives of young people affected by cancer this year. The funds that you commit to raising could provide 30 hours of free one-on-one counselling to help young people learn to cope with the challenges that cancer brings.
Secure one of only 25 individual VIP spots on Team CanTeen. We will be here to support you through your fundraising journey to help you smash your goal!
If you already have a Triathlon entry, we’d still love you to join Team CanTeen. All you need to do is create a fundraising page. Then ask your family, friends, and colleagues for their support.
Why Join Team CanTeen?
- Secure a spot in Australia’s highest profile triathlon event. Noosa is the largest Olympic distance triathlon in the world!
- Meet CanTeen Youth Ambassadors on the event day, and learn of their inspiring stories through their journey with CanTeen
- Get your own snazzy CanTeen branded tri-suit
- Priority check in and race pack collection
- Priority charity start wave (individuals)
- Pre-event team meet and great
- A framed CanTeen team photo with Ky, as a memento of this memorable experience