Race the sun on the trek of a lifetime!
The Victoria Hike the Light route is often voted one of the most picturesque walks in the state. The Eastern Circuit of the Wilsons Promontory is a stunning 35.5km day hike, taking in secluded beaches, rugged terrain and an abundance of natural beauty and wildlife.
You’ll be trekking alongside an inspirational young person supported by CanTeen, so you’ll learn first-hand the difference you can make, whilst taking on this challenge together.
So, whether you’re an avid bushwalker or a trekking newbie, with a range of distances, scenery and terrain there’s something for everyone, and we’d love to have you on board.
There is a $80 registration fee to take part in Hike the Light.
This fee includes the following:
- Two nights shared accommodation (Fri-Sun)
- All meals throughout the weekend (welcome dinner, two breakfasts and an end of event dinner)
- End of event celebration evening
- By registering to take part in Hike the Light you are agreeing to raise a minimum of $1,000 for CanTeen.
- CanTeen will provide you with all the fundraising support and tools you’ll need to hit your targets.
- All fundraising requirements are in addition to your registration fee.
- All funds raised will go towards helping transform the lives of young Australians living with cancer.
Got questions? Get in touch!
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call on: (03) 9912 4221